Our Public Speaking workshops must be taken in order.
This introduction to public speaking explains the different public speaking environments; what to prepare for; and targeting your speech to your audience.
It also gives you an introduction to speech structures and styles.
There is a breakout session to give you practice making a short speech.
- Limited to 8 attendees only
- Price includes Tea and Coffee
- Venue: CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ
- Start time: 6:15pm for prompt 6.30pm start
- Finishing no later than 8.30pm
- Places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
1. Public Speaking workshops MUST be taken in order - this is Part 1 of 3.
2. Places are strictly limited and application does not confirm your place.
3. You MUST be a Party member to attend this event.
4. Once your place is confirmed, we are unable to refund in the event of your non-attendance or cancellation.
- Tue 5 Sep 2017
- CWO Office