Our Public Speaking workshops must be taken in order.
This second of three public speaking workshops explains the policy development process and how to make an effective case For and Against.
There is a breakout session to give you practice in a mock debate.
- Limited to 8 attendees only
- Price includes Tea and Coffee
- Venue: CCHQ, 4 Matthew Parker Street, London, SW1H 9HQ
- Start time: 6:15pm for prompt 6.30pm start
- Finishing no later than 8.30pm
- Places are offered on a first come, first served basis.
1. Public Speaking workshops MUST be taken in order - this is Part 2 of 3.
2. Places are strictly limited and application does not confirm your place.
3. You MUST be a Party member to attend this event.
4. Once your place is confirmed, we are unable to refund in the event of your non-attendance or cancellation.
- Tue 19 Sep 2017
- CWO Office