About the CWO
The CWO is...
- The grassroots network that provides support and focus for women in the Conservative Party
- Reaching out to women in all parts of the community
- Campaigning on issues of particular concern to women both nationally and internationally
- Encouraging women to be politically active and to get elected at all levels
- Ensuring that the women's perspective is taken into account because women see things differently to men
- Helping the Conservative Party capture the women's vote
On Human Trafficking: "The CWO brought the issue to a head and enabled us to take a lead on it, which the government then followed.
"The CWO is engaged in forcing policy making and that is a great credit to yourselves and the organisation."
Rt Hon Dominic Grieve QC MP
(then Shadow Attorney General)