Do You Have What it Takes? Join us now to be an MP, Cllr, or other leader in public life. Our CWO Development sessions support your skills to help you grow whether in work or into public life as an MP, PCC or Mayor or Councillor. We have the first political syllabus in the world, designed for women, that helps you grow into politics through 5 online “Understand” sessions, as well in person training. (for detail and testimonials see bottom of page)
- Getting Started in politics (free)
- What is a political CV? (suitable for those still years away from going forward but wanting to plan, or those ready to start moving now. )
- Why am I a Conservative? (suitable for anyone and everyone, the most popular course)
- Am I Ready for Interviews? (for those wanting to go for the PAB in the next 6 months)
- How to give a speech, the basics (for those who know nothing, to those who want confidence)
- In person training and support in Leeds and London. see below.
Sign up for the CWO Development newsletter, via the Members Area. Don’t forget to tick “Interested in Public Life” box if you wish to tell us you are interested.
CWO offers a range of experiences and support sessions.
1.Free CWO “Explore” sessions with a range of Speakers on various topics
2. On line “Understand” sessions with professional trainers, currently costing £30. see below for the full list of current courses.
3. In person “Stepping up” sessions in London with Liz St Clair and Fleur Butler are now advertised. (see below for more details on these, new dates are being planned so do book early) Cost depending on the venue.
The CWO does not make a profit from the courses, but we have no grants or donors charge in order to cover our costs. If you would like to become a donor and pay for our development training for an electoral cycle, please contact email@example.com Or make a general donation to support all women via our donate button. Thank you.
If you are struggling with costs for training do get in contact and ask for advice on our bursary scheme.
Follow Us On